Museums and Art Galleries
Remote Environmental Telemetry
Internet of Things applied in the operation of Museums and Art Galleries
In the administrative operations of Museums and Art Galleries, there are many extremely important points that need to be followed to the letter so that the physical safety of the exhibited works is guaranteed, but not only to prevent them from being stolen and lost, but it is also the responsibility of the managers of these organizations ensure that they are not damaged in transport, damaged in storage and ensure that in exhibitions these works are not subject to highly harmful adverse conditions such as high humidity, excessive temperature, inadequate lighting, excess of people, photographic flashes, among others.
Remote environmental management by IoT telemetry is a technological resource that allows the integrity of the works to be ensured and that the premises established by the managers or by the exhibition contracts are followed within the agreed parameters, thus avoiding legal, financial and even criminal problems.
In order for us to have an efficient management, it is necessary to use technological tools, special sensors that have wireless communication and in an uncomplicated way allow an environmental management that monitors in real time the level of humidity, temperature, movement, flow of people, proximity to the elements displayed, energy quality, consumption of air conditioners, presence sensors, integration with alarm centers and cameras.
The powerful GEO-IoT Solution allows the vertical monitoring of multiple layers of the operation of these organizations (strategic, tactical and operational), transformer telemetry, control panels, PLCs, motors, generators, alternators, valves, actuators, air conditioners, alarm systems, CCTV, dispatch software, ERP and countless other elements that demand monitoring of their respective status, performance and operational condition, thus ensuring that procedures are aligned with processes.
Our solution allows data transmission through the use of multiservice networks, where information and data from multiple remote devices can be monitored in real time in centralized and decentralized monitoring centers, thus generating indicators, responsive alarms, graphics, dashboards, event triggers with other operating platforms such as CCTV, access control, time clock, SAP, scales, overhead cranes and countless other applications.
The GEO-IoT solution brings a technical differential by allowing different platform users to have different layers of access to the system, thus ensuring that organizational hierarchical levels are mirrored in our software, thus ensuring information integrity and operational security .
The consolidation of information can take place in horizontal or vertical levels, as we work with a site and sub-sites concept, thus allowing a set of devices to be presented according to the groupings of each query.
As an example, we can consolidate information from all devices and equipment located in a given museum (provided they have telemetry capabilities); perform research on events, alarms, maps, histograms, charts, dashboards, among others. Or we can even search for a set of museums in a particular city, state or region, thus ensuring complete control over the information, its access and its functional structure. We present multilevel analytical and synthetic information.
Telemetry with real-time indicators
Improvement and management of operating results
The enormous potential of the GEO-IoT solution allows the monitoring of plants and buildings as varied as buildings, building rooms, administrative units, inventories, warehouses and other related operations. As mentioned before, our platform allows a large number of devices, equipment and software to be integrated and monitored in a transparent and fluid way. Thus, in museum plants that have air conditioning systems, multiple power points, water pumps in various reservoirs, need for accurate management of temperature, ambient humidity, pump and motor flows, water flows, energy access in control panels among many other technical demands that the Museum and Art Gallery segment needs to manage in its routine.
Through the GEO-IoT Solution, it is possible to obtain pragmatic results, metrics linked to productivity, effective operational indicators, real-time graphics, dashboards, asset management by telemetry, databases, structured rules, alarm events responsive in a complete architecture for real, measurable results.
The GEO-IoT Solution allows for a wide range of possible results for the Museums and Art Galleries segment, ensuring an increase in operating results, cost reduction and increased efficiency in the allocation of labor throughout the processes and above above all, it guarantees the integrity of the collection under the care of Museums and Galleries.
One of the points of extreme sensitivity in the Museums and Galleries segment is linked to macro measurements and micro measurements, where measuring devices of different magnitudes are used, devices always approved by Anatel and other regulatory bodies, using ethernet data transmission networks in this process , mobile, LoRaWan, WiFi, or other technical resources as per the application and resources available from our customers.
Given the enormous capacity of the GEO-IoT platform and its flexibility, it is possible through the use of different technologies (new or legacy) to enable the operation of remote telemetry, using proprietary or public infrastructure, it is necessary to carry out specific projects in each location.
Check below some examples of the application of the GEO-IoT solution:
Management with Operational Integration
IoT sensors allow the monitoring of several variables such as:
- Temperature individualized by room in relative micromeasurements
- Humidity per IoT device
- Energy (voltage, current, power, load, among others)
- Water (consumption with detailed histograms per minute)
- Monitoring of smoke, CO2 and others on demand
- Number of people (counters)
- Presence sensors
- Positioning of objects and proximity
- Luminosity Sensors
- Use of air conditioners (on/off, consumption and temperature)
- Link with patrols and guard Pins
- Event logs linked to the GEO-IoT responsive management platform
Telemetry Illustrative Scheme - IoT
Integrated Access Control
- Integrated access control system
- Communication with multiple possibilities (Wifi, serial, USB, Bluetooth, LoRa among others through customizations)
- Central allows management at multiple levels of access
- Cellular interface of each user can be used as a local interface, thus avoiding the installation of keyboards, additional modules that can overburden the project, be the target of vandalism and maintenance
- Bluetooth module allows short-range local access for users/operators with access authorization
- Our hardware allows a list of authorized people to be saved in local memory
- Data replication at different points in the network can be structured for redundancy
- Access devices can be installed autonomously for racks, containers, shelters and operational modules in the field.
- Sinusoidal, magnetic, motorized locks among others can be applied
- Validation with other central facial recognition systems can be implemented
- The registrations of people who have authorized access are made via Web Browser
- Multiple access levels can be assigned to system users who are allowed to operate/access different sites, bases, data centers or offices.
- Real-time remote updates can be operated by CCOs (authorizing or denying access)
- Integration with third party systems such as CCTV, Access Control, ERP among others.
- Wide possibilities for customization to adhere to the operations of Telecom operators
- Extensive control and management of access to Museums and Art Galleries
- Event and access traceability
- Release of access for authorized persons on multiple sites, parallel authorization windows
- Multilevel reports linked to access histograms
- Dedicated hardware with exclusive operation ensures operational performance with great efficiency
- Digital access key validated on secure servers, mobile application with password verification, location, registration and facial recognition
- Application that allows user/password management
- Geolocation of applications installed on smartphones allows monitoring of each technician (time/location)
- Integration with third-party systems allows fluidity of data and information for CRMs, ERPs, among others
- Reports, dashboards, access histories, user and website profiles
- Multiple operational management tools transform the routine of Museums and Art Galleries